dilluns, 18 de febrer del 2008

My first mail to the teacher!

Hello!

I'm Jordi Lleixà, I'm 15 years old. I live in Castelló d'Empúries (in the north-east of Catalonia). I play the guitar and the "tible", an instrument of a cobla, I play handball in the team of my town, H.C. Esplais, last Saturday we was playing a handball mach in Torroella de Montgrí and we won for twelve goals. I love listen to music, my favourite music is the ska, but I enjoy rock and reggae. Other of my hobbies is playing with computer and Play Station 2.

But I'm a student so I've studied. I was doing the first secondary school in the IES Castelló d'Empúries. I do the scientific. I'm studying Maths, Biology, Geology, Chemistry and the other subjects that they're compulsory. And I want to do Chemisrty or Biology in the university. School is OK at the moment because I haven't got any exams. But the next week began the homework and the exams.

And now I enjoy the moment. Well, good bye, see you next Tuesday.