divendres, 8 de maig del 2009

Compositions: Improve your Style!

Toxic Friend


8th March 2008
c/Muralla, 6
17486
Castelló d'Empúries


Hello Jordi LLeixà,
We still know our problems and I want to propose you solutions.
At first, I'll bring your breakfast if you never fight with me in the class. I think that you are better me and I don't want problems.
Secondly, you can drive my car if you give me the keys of my house...
I only want to be your friend and I don't want to have more problems.
Thank you for read this post,
Isaac Serra


Farmer

The other day I visited my uncle Joan, on old farmer, because I didnt' see him since 2007.
We talk about his farme life and the changes that he had had.

- My farmer life has changed a lot! - he said.

· I think that it's possible with the new tecnologies... - I said

- Yes boy, before this tecnologic revolution, the farmers did our work with our hands, we didn't have these machines, we only had some animals and the traditional machines... - he said

· Uff, you had a lot of work in those years. But now, is it different? - I said.

- Yes, the time have changed and the machines help us a lot. We haven't done more work and life is better. - he said.

· Thank you ucle, see you on Sunday! - I said.

- Good Bye! - he said.